First Sovereign Trust Limited
We have launched a new Grants Portal (Online Grants System).
Please print the following documents for further instructions:
User Guide to Registration
Quick guide to navigating the new Grants Portal
Important Notes regarding the new system (for Organisations already registered with First Sovereign Trust Limited)
- All Organisations (whether they have registered with First Sovereign Trust Limited in the past or not) will be required to re-register on our new Grants Portal with effect from 1 December 2015.
- All Organisations will be required to complete an Eligibility Quiz.
- Upon successful completion of the Eligibility Quiz, Organisation Representatives will need to complete a Registration Form.
- User Login Details for the new Grants Portal will be emailed to all Organisation Representatives within two working days of submission of the Registration form.
- You will not be required to re-post Original Organisation Documents if we have already received them. We will notify you of any outstanding documentation upon processing your Registration.
- All Grant Applications that have not yet been processed will need to be re-submitted on the new Grants Portal. You will not be required to re-post Original Grant Application documents to us if we have already received them. We will notify you of any outstanding documentation upon processing your Grant Request / Application for Funding.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO FIRST REGISTER ON THE NEW GRANTS PORTAL (AND RECEIVE LOGIN DETAILS) BEFORE APPLYING FOR FUNDING